Improper waste management is a luring problem that incessantly increases as the population doubled. Upshot is money to get rid of to municipalities and wastes management companies. The usual option is disposing all human’s waste through landfills, which is not at all satisfactory. Nowadays that innovation is frenziedly evident, there are ways developed in order to be of solution to this waste management hazard. Our solutions and technologies allow communities to enhance sustainability level by turning waste streams into reusable and valuable resources.
What is the Biosphere Technology?
Biosphere Technology is a process of gasification that tie together the combustibility (the measure of how easily a substance will burn, through fire or combustion) of solid wastes to create heat source that produces an extremely hot steam that will then generate green electricity.
The latest form of gasification is the revolutionary Biosphere Technology which
was created and developed by the renowned author of various original contributions in scientific literature, Dr. Chris McCormack. Dr. McCormack also serves as the Chairman and CEO of Global Environmental Energy Corporation (GEECF). Biosphere Technology siphons the combustibility of solid wastes and transforms it into a fuel that generates steam of extreme heat which in turn produces green electricity. What makes the Biosphere process unique is the fact that it is performed in a controlled environment of limited oxygen to limit most of the resulting atmospheric emissions.
The electricity that was generated produces an extremely hot steam that will then generate green electricity. It was generated by destroying waste in a cost effective manner without polluting the environment. The process is done in a limited – oxygen environment thereby significantly limiting atmospheric emissions.
The advantages of biosphere technology are numerous:
1. The process assures a zero percent harm to the environment.
2. This is a green technology that harnesses the combustibility of solid wastes to create a heat source that produces an extremely hot steam that will then generate green electricity.
3. The process is done in a limited – oxygen environment thereby significantly limiting atmospheric emissions. It addresses both energy production and waste management issues.
4. No toxic leftovers that require landfill or which cause leach ate issues.
5. Eligible as Renewable Energy Developer as Renewable Energy Market.
Indeed, biosphere technology is set to change the future; it doesn't only confide into sojourning the hoarding waste problem of the country, it will also serve as green electricity for every light bulb of every home.